This course gives an overview of the discrimination and workplace harassment law in Australia.
- grounds of discrimination
- sexual harassment
- workplace harassment
- complaint handling
Due to the compliance nature of this topic, a formal assessment is also included at the end of the course to test knowledge.
As the course is not tailored to your organisations particular circumstances, it should not be treated as legal advice but guidance only.
At the successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Be able to identify unlawful behaviours in the workplace
- Learn how to manage issues effectively to avoid discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Be aware of their own responsibilities regarding workplace behaviour
- Be able to identify what to do if they encounter sexual harassment, discrimination and workplace harassment
60 minutes (nominal)